It's our beautiful Rose Pink Neoprene Slim Can Cooler Koozie with side stitching. Fits taller skinny cans for brands such as Truly, Michelob Ultra, White Claw and other hard seltzers that are super popular today.
These are NOT cheap foam like the ones sold by many of our competitors that stretch out over time. This is high quality neoprene (think scuba diving wet suit material!) with professionally stitched sides. Our koozies are thick and provide great insulation to keep your cans from sweating and they stay cool longer.
- Lint roll your koozie!! Repeat! Repeat! Lint is your enemy!
- Pre-press your koozie for 10 seconds to get the moisture out of it.
- You only sublimate ONE side at a time! Don't try to sub both sides at the same time.
- TEAR your artwork at the edges, do not use a scissor! Prevents edge marks showing!
- Lightly spray your koozie with adhesive or use heat tape your artwork to your koozie.
- With the artwork facing upward,
- Cover your entire koozie and artwork with a piece of butcher paper or teflon sheet
- Heat press at 385 degrees for 35-40 seconds at light-medium pressure
- Let cool a few minutes before sublimating the other side.
- Repeat steps 1 and 3-6 for the other side of your koozie. You don't need to pre-press your koozie this time.
$1.29 Regular Price