These are TWO PART Rectangle Shaped Refrigerator Magnet Sublimation Blanks. You get the MDF hardboard rectangle and you also get a rectangle shape self adhesive magnet you put on AFTER you sublimate. Now in our unique satin finish that helps prevent glare.
Why is this better? Many companies will sell you a 1-piece MDF/magnet back combo already attached together. The problem with this is that when you heat a magnet, it loses its strength and can often de-magnetize. We prefer 2 separate parts so you can just easily place your magnet on like a self adhesive sticker AFTER you heat press your square has cooled.
- 2 3/4" x 2"
- Elegant satin finish (not glossy, so there is no glare)
- 2 parts: Hardboard rectangle and a self-adhesive magnet you add on after you sublimate
- FRONT SIDE HAS A PROTECTIVE FILM YOU MUST REMOVE BEFORE YOU SUBLIMATE
Directions to sublimate:
- Remove the protective film on the front of your magnet before you sublimate
- Make your artwork at least 1/4" wider than you magnet
- Heat tape your art to your magnet
- Cover your artwork with butcher paper
- 380 degrees for 50 seconds. Light/medium pressure
- Adhere your magnet to the back of your hardboard shape after it has cooled