4" x 2.5" rectangle hat patch sublimation blank with black stitching all around are a great way to add some fun to any hat or jacket. Ours have glue paper on the back side which heats up for you to attach to your hat or garment. Nifty! Our rectangle hat patches are sublimation ready!
Temperature: 400 degrees for 35 seconds
- Print your artwork about 1/2" larger than your patch. Don't forget to reverse!
- LINT ROLL YOUR PATCH! REPEAT! LINT ROLL YOUR PATCH!
- You sublimate on the flat finish side of the patch! The shiny side is the glue.
- Place your patch with the shiny glue side down (and flat side facing up) on a piece of parchment wax paper so that when the glue warms up it will easily be removed from the shiny side of your wax paper.
- Place your artwork on top of your patch facing downwards. Use heat tape to tape your patch down onto your artwork. (Do not use adhesive spray).
- Cover everything with butcher blow-out paper
- Heat at 400 for 35 seconds
- Use heat gloves to remove your artwork immediately, but leave your parchment wax paper on the back of your patch on. Let it cool for 5 or 10 minutes so your glue sets up again.
- To attach your patch to your hat or garment, remove the wax paper from behind. Place on your hat and use a hat press at 300 degrees for 30-35 seconds. You can also use an iron at its hottest setting with no steam, too. But be sure to cover your patch with paper first. Additionally, you can stitch/sew your patch on as well.