Neoprene Hand Sanitizer Holder Sublimation Blank comes with a silver key ring and is ready for a travel sized bottle of hand sanitizer (not included). Sublimate these with your artwork and they are terrific for a re-sale opportunity. High quality neoprene (think wet suit material!), not cheap foam!
- Approx 4" long x 2 1/2' wide
- Thick neoprene
- Silver key ring
- Sublimation Ready
- Remove the metal key ring before pressing if it is on your sanitizer holder.
- Lint roll!! Repeat! Repeat! Lint is your enemy!
- Pre-press your holder for 10 seconds to get the moisture out of it.
- You only sublimate ONE side at a time! Don't try to sub both sides at the same time.
- Lightly spray your holder with adhesive or use heat tape your artwork to your koozie.
- With the artwork facing upward,
- Cover your entire holder and artwork with a piece of butcher paper or teflon sheet
- Heat press at 385 degrees for 40 seconds at light-medium pressure
- Let cool a few seconds before sublimating the other side.
- Repeat steps 1 and 3-6 for the other side of your sanitizer holder. You don't need to pre-press your holder this time.