Our 11 oz green silicone sublimation mug and tumbler wraps are the perfect way to add pressure when you are sublimating a coffee mug or a tumbler (just use 2 for taller tumblers!). These are ideal when you sublimate coffee mugs inside a convection oven or vacuum press. Simply stretch around your 11 ounce mug, tether the clamp together and you've got high pressure to get your artwork to stay put. Best of all, they are re-usable over and over!
Want to learn how to sublimate coffee mugs in a convection oven? Check out this handy tutorial video at www.sublimatemugs.com
Directions for sublimation:
- Start with a clean 11 ounce coffee mug that is coated for sublimation
- Place your sublimation artwork on your mug with heat tape.
- Cover your entire mug body with butcher paper and secure with heat tape.
- Strap your silicone sublimation mug wrap onto your mug.
- Stick in convection oven at 400 degrees for 12 minutes. Rotate your mug halfway through for an even cook. Watch the video at www.sublimatemugs.com for exact directions!
- CAUTION!! YOUR MUG WRAPS WILL BE HOT! USE PROPER HEAT GLOVES FOR THIS PROCESS!
SKU: MUG WRAP